RapidSeedbox is motivated to help students who are dedicated to pursuing their dream to be computer engineers and help to improve the world with forward-thinking technology, therefore, we hold a $1000 merit-based scholarship twice a year for students pursuing their passions in one of the following fields:
- Computer Software
- Machine intelligence
- Computer Graphics
- Artificial Intelligence
We’re giving away a $1,000 scholarship to affected college students. All you need to do is submit a proof of this semester enrollment.
How to apply?
We genuinely value our ability to be able to assist your education and to be eligible for the scholarship, please submit an application with a 500 words maximum essay included, telling us about your career aspirations and how you plan to contribute to your chosen field in the future, based on the following guidelines:
- Please submit your application before 30th June 2020 for the Fall Scholarship and before 30th November 2020 for the Spring Scholarship.
- Be concise but do highlight your recent personal achievements in the application.
- All information must be 100% accurate.
- Photos, videos, and further validation documents are welcome as proof or supporting content.
Eligibility: A minimum GPA of 3.0 (USA/Canada) or Distinction (Australia) enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year).
All winners will need to provide proof of meeting the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement).
- Must be a citizen of the United States, Canada or Australia.
- Must be enrolled in an academic program in a Computer Engineering related field.
How are applications being judged?
All judgments will be made by the existing editor and decisions will be based on various metrics like grammar, enthusiasm, drive, creative writing, aptitude and personal achievements.
Privacy: We take the privacy of our applicants very seriously and all information submitted will remain enclosed and be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner(s).